Women's Nite: January 2008 topic: So... it's a date? (Jan 26)

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dear Aunt Agony,

There's this woman I really like. I can't tell if she likes women (but I hope she does!!). We've gone out for coffee many times together. We really enjoy each other's company. Now she's asked me out for a movie. What do you think?? Is it a date? Is she attracted to me? Or is it just a 'friends' thing? Please help, because I need to know what to wear!

Thanks,

CuteGrrl

P/s: The movie we're watching is "I Am Legend". Do you think it's a date movie or what??

When does hanging out together turn into a date? This Women's Nite, join us as we muse on the thrills and spills of girl-on-girl dating!

***
Women's Nite January 2008
Saturday 26th Jan, 7pm
Venue (in Singapore) will be disclosed upon registration.
Limited to 30 invites, so please register with your full name, contact number, the full name/s of your guests, if any, and the type of halal food or drink you would be contributing to the potluck.

Although Women's Nite is open to women of all orientations, please let us know if you are straight, or are bringing along straight guests, so that we can be sensitive to the needs of all women present.

Please send your details to women.snite@gmail.com [women dot snite at gmail dot com]

Registration closes at midnight 25th Jan 2008.

0 comments: